*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Want a healthy recipe for the kiddos this Summer?! These yogurt cups are delicious, healthy and very easy to make. You only need 2 ingredients (yogurt and gelatin). The gelatin is what makes it stick together and freeze in the right consistency. I like making it with vanilla flavored yogurt (you could always use greek yogurt to make it a little healthier) but the vanilla and strawberry are a great flavor combination.
Strawberry Yogurt Freezer Cups
- 2 cup Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
- 1 3.0 oz box Strawberry Gelatin mix
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine yogurt and gelatin mix and stir until blended.
- Fill each liner 2/3 full.
- Place in freezer at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liner and optionally top with whipped topping to serve.