*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I absolutely love a good stuffed pepper but they can take awhile to cook up and that’s why I am in love with this next recipe. These Stuffed Mini peppers are perfect for an appetizer, snack or even dinner! They are simple to make and taste delicious. I also love how you can choose to add whatever you want to stuffed mini peppers but below is how I like to make them… Enjoy!
Stuffed Mini Peppers Recipe
(Print recipes below)
Stuffed Mini Peppers Ingredients:
- 1 lb Mini Peppers
- 1 lb Ground Chuck
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Split peppers lengthwise and remove seeds and pithy material.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire and ketchup to skillet.
- Cook until heated through.
- Add rice mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place split peppers on baking sheet and fill with meat mixture.
- Top each pepper with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.