*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Bet you’ve never heard of Sugar Cookie Bark before?! This next recipe is a unique bark recipe that is so, so yummy! I love making this bark because it’s crunchy and sort of soft from the cookie. This recipe is perfect for Easter but will surely please people all year long. You could even change the colors up a little for each Holiday and use the recipe as the base to any yummy bark recipe. Enjoy…
Sugar Cookie Bark
(Print recipe below)
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 bag (24oz) vanilla candy melts
- Easter Sprinkles
- Start by lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper – set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix with the butter and milk. You may find it is easiest to mix this dough with your hands.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt half the candy melts per the instructions on the bag. Once smooth, pour the candy melts onto the parchment paper and spread to about ¼ inch thick.
- Working with a little dough at a time, top the chocolate with the dough. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until it is starting to harden.
- Melt the remaining candy melts and pour over the top of the dough spreading it with a spatula. Decorate with Easter sprinkles.
- Chill for 1 hour until completely hardened, then break apart and package up. Print these gift tags for the final touch!