*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here’s a super cute recipe for Sugar Cookie Chicks! These cookies are perfect for Easter and would be even cuter for a Bake Sale! Let the kiddos help out with the recipe and have fun! Enjoy…
Chick Sugar Cookie
- 1 Roll Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Milk
- 5 drops Yellow Food Color
- Yellow Sparkling Sugar
- 24 Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 8-12 Orange Starburst candies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line Baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough to about 1/8″ thick and cut out 3″ cookies.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
- Place on rack to cool.
- Cream butter, vanilla and powdered sugar in mixing bowl.
- Slowly add milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Add yellow food coloring and mix until blended.
- Ice cookies with frosting.
- Sprinkle with yellow sugar.
- Transfer remaining icing to zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Pipe wings on each side of cookies.
- Place 2 chocolate chips pointy side down for eyes.
- Cut Starbursts and shape a triangle for the beak and two three-toed feet for each cookie.
- Put beaks and feet in place.