*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’re a fan of Sugar Cookies then you will love this next recipe. Did you know you can make sugar cookie scrub and it actually smells like sugar cookies?! What I love about making my own scrubs is that I know what’s in them…if you’ve read the ingredients list to most other scrubs, they have stuff in them you can’t even pronounce!
You can also print out this FREE Sugar Cookie Scrub Label which is perfect for gifts!
Sugar Cookie Scrub
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Almond
- Pour sugar into small bowl.
- Pour brown sugar into another small bowl.
- Add half of the coconut oil, almond and vanilla to each bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
- Add your sugars to the jar in layers. Press your Sugar down with a spoon or I use a can to compact.
- Alternate layers
- Add a Label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.