*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’ve never had Sweet Potato fries you’re definitely missing out. These are great for snacking on and are super healthy (much better than deep fried french fries). Sweet potatoes are high in vitamin B6, Vitamin C and much more. These are also great if you are trying to lose weight and need a super snack. I will make them and store them in a ziploc bag for munching on. They are fantastic for kiddos lunches too. Enjoy…
Sweet Potato Fries
What you need:
- 2 lb Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/4″ fries.
- Toss fries in olive oil to coat.
- Spread fries out on prepared baking sheet.
- Cook 20 minutes turning occasionally or until fries are browned.