Adult Drink Recipes
Adult Drink Recipes
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
REPIN it here
Follow me on Pinterest
Adult Drink Recipes are perfect for Summer!
BBQ’s, sunshine, family and a refreshing drink is what summer means to me. I love to entertain during the summer months but finding the right drink isn’t always easy. It seems like it is easier to get creative with food. I’ve rounded up what I think are going to some amazing drinks to serve this summer.
10 Summer Time Drinks
1. Peppermint Vojito – This recipe is originally dubbed as a St. Patrick’s Day recipe but I think it would be perfect for the summer months as well.
2. Raspberry Ice Tea Martini – I love ice tea and raspberries, so putting them together to make a martin sounds genius! I’m really looking forward to serving this one up this summer.
3. Blue Ocean Cocktail – This drink looks beautiful. I’m very hopeful that it taste as good as it looks. I think it will be a hit with my friends and family.
4. Cajun Margarita – I have tried several different margarita flavors but Cajun I have never tried. This recipe really sparked my interest, I’m thinking it will be a sweet and spice mixed together. Either way it sounds delicious.
5. Cake Batter Martini – Cake batter martini just sounds flat-out amazing! Not only does it sound amazing but it looks amazing. You could really impress your guests with this drink.
6. OWG Margarita – OWG is a brand that helps make your margarita a great one. This post shows how to make a margarita using the OWG brand. This looks like a quick and easy way to make a good drink.
7. Love Potion 9 – Once again the visuals of this drink caught my attention. I’m sure it taste great but I just can’t stop looking at it.
8. Raspberry Beer Cocktail – This cocktail looks like the perfect summer time BBQ cocktail. Beer with raspberry and a few other ingredients. I think even the men might like this one.
9.Kiwi-Strawberry Bellini – Just look at the picture of this drink and you will be impressed. It looks like something you would find in a five-star restaurant, yet so easy to make!
10. Peach Berries Sangria – Lately I have been seeing more and more Sangria recipes. This one is made with peaches and berries and looks so refreshing.
What summer time drinks do you serve up for your guests?This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.