Woohoo! Hurry and be one of the first 10,000 to request a FREE Sample of Nerds Gummy Clusters through Alexa or Google Assistant!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
If you or someone you know has been wanting to get away from cable, check out this HOT deal! You can pick up this handy Amazon Fire TV Stick w/ Alexa Voice Remote for only $17.99 at Amazon!
- Our most affordable Fire TV Stick – Enjoy fast streaming in Full HD. Comes with Alexa Voice Remote Lite.
- Press and ask Alexa – Use your voice to easily search and launch shows across multiple apps.
- Tens of thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps – Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, and HBO. Subscription fees may apply.
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes – With thousands included in your Prime membership.
- Live TV – Watch your favorite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others.
- Free TV – Access over 20,000 free movies and TV shows from apps like IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV and more.
- Listen to music – Stream on Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. Subscription fees may apply.
Calling all Prime Members! Right now you can get this Echo Auto Hands-Free Alexa for your Car for only $19.99 at Amazon! Plus you can get FREE shipping on orders over $25 or if you are an Amazon Prime Member.
- Add Alexa to your car – Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car’s speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection. Includes Vent Mount.
- Designed for the road – With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Go beyond radio – Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Audible, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and radio stations with TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
- Just ask – Use your voice to play music, check the news, make calls, add to your to do-list, manage your calendar, and more.
- Designed for your privacy – You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Check for compatibility – Echo Auto is not compatible with all cars and phones. See if it will work for you below.
Thanks, Free Stuff Finder!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.