*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
What I love most about the Grilled Bananas is that it’s extremely easy to get in your daily fruit intake! 😉 I can down these no problem! They are pretty healthy considering you are eating bananas (one of the healthiest fruits there is) and coconut oil which has numerous health benefits as well as cinnamon! The only naughty part is the sugar…but it tastes so good!
Enjoy this yummy recipe for breakfast, a snack or a sweet dessert.
- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 5 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and stir until mixed
- Peel a ripe banana (not too ripe)
- Dip in coconut oil and cover fully with oil
- Then dip in cinnamon sugar mixture
- Place in pan over medium heat and cook each side until brown with grill marks
5 ripe bananas
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
Combine sugar and cinnamon and stir until mixed
Peel a ripe banana (not too ripe)
Dip in coconut oil and cover fully with oil
Then dip in cinnamon sugar mixture
Place in pan over medium heat and cook each side until brown with grill marks
Adapted from hereThis post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.