You can head over to Outback Steakhouse (today, 5/9 only) to score a FREE Small Cheese Fries with ANY purchase! You can just say “Thursday Friesday” to your server to get yours (no coupons needed!).
Calling all you Commissary shoppers! You can currently print out 2 FREE product coupons! These expire on 5/12/13.
If you are a Kraft First Taste Member then you may want to check your inbox because a lot of you have been getting a HOT coupon for $1.50/1 Velveeta Cheesy Skillets or Dinners. You can then use this coupon with the $1/2 Kraft Mac & Cheese Deluxe (found in the Walgreens February coupon booklet) through 2/23 only and you will get 2 FREE!!
Buy 2 Velveeta Cheesy Skillets 2/$4
Use 2 of the $1.50/1 Velveeta Cheesy Skillets or Dinners (Coupon in Email)
Also use $1/2 Kraft Mac & Cheese Deluxe (found in the Walgreens February coupon booklet found at front of store or with cashier)
= 2 FREE!
Thanks, Wild for Wags
Hurry over to the Domino’s Facebook page to score some FREE Stuffed Cheesy Bread with your online order! Limited supply so be quick!
It’s Recipe Wednesday!
This recipe was submitted by Brittany! Thank you, seems so easy and super kid friendly 😉 !
Please feel free to send me your recipes (and links or the coupons you used) and if your recipe is chosen, you will get a $5 gift card! Send recipes to sarah@raininghotcoupons(DOT)com
Plus, don’t forget to “PIN” this by clicking Pin it in red below….
*Biscuit Topped Chick and Cheese Casserole*
2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
1 can (11 oz) Green Giant Mexicorn whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
1 2/3 cups Original Bisquick mix
2/3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, mix chicken, corn, soup and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk with fork or wire whisk until soft dough forms.
- Place dough on surface dusted with Bisquick mix.
- Knead 10 times. Roll into 7 1/2-inch round, 1/2 inch thick. With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 6 biscuits.
- Place on chicken mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.