*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
Crock-Pot Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
Come home to a succulent, elegant meal, straight from your Crock-Pot with this Crock-Pot Chicken Cacciatore Recipe. This dish takes very little prep time, especially if you purchase precut mushrooms and garlic. Just drop it all in your Crock-Pot, set it in low, and spend your day carefree, knowing you have a fabulous meal waiting for you! I make this extra tasty by using some purchased solid chicken base, about a tablespoon, in a cup of dry white wine.
- 3 large chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 16 oz mushrooms, sliced thick (or purchase steak-cut)
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes (Italian style works great)
- 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 C chicken broth or dry white wine with 1 T chicken base stirred in
- 3 T tomato paste
- Pasta, cooked, any variety/shape
- Parmesan, grated, for garnish
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Add the onions, mushrooms, garlic, and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix the broth or wine with the flour and tomato paste. Pour over the top.
- Cover and set to low. Cook for at least 8 hours.
- Serve over pasta and garnish with Parmesan. Enjoy!