Pepperoni Pizza Crescents
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
This next recipe is a super good one for kids! These Pepperoni Pizza Crescents are great warm or cold and go perfect in a kids lunch. Plus, kids can help make them which really makes them want to eat it. I also like to include my Pepperoni Pizza Crescents on an Appetizer plate or make them for tailgating . Wherever you take them Enjoy these yummy Pepperoni Pizza Crescents.
Pepperoni Pizza Crescents Recipe
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 2 Mozzarella String Cheese
- 1 6oz can Tomato Paste
- 4 oz Water
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Basil
Pepperoni Pizza Crescents DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add tomato paste, water, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar and basil to small saucepan.
- Stir until will blended and heated over medium heat.
- Cut each string cheese in half lengthwise, then cut each in half the other way.
- Spread small amount sauce near wide end of crescent.
- Cover with 3 overlapping slices of pepperoni and a cut cheese piece. and roll up.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.