Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Please note – this recipe actually tastes just like Alfredo sauce….It is a different way of making the “traditional” alfredo but trust me, it does taste just like it…it may sound strange but I am obsessed with Alfredo and this is my favorite recipe.
This has got to be the BEST Alfredo sauce I think I have ever had and what’s crazy is that it is one of the easiest recipes I make!!! The problem with traditional Alfredo sauce is that it takes “roux” which can be kinda hard to make since if you have too high of heat or don’t mix consistently, it gets ruined in an instant. Guess what, this recipe needs NO ROUX! Yay! 🙂
My husband and I figured that this dinner cost us less than $5 because it cost $10 for everything and we only eat half (for a family of 4) so it actually makes 2 meals which makes it only $5 a meal to feed 4….um, yes PLEASE!
I promise, you will like it….do try it….it’s so easy and DELICIOUS!!!
If you don’t have a crock pot yet or need to get a new one, you can get one on Amazon here for $29.92 (Reg. $49.99) + FREE shipping!
- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 2 Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 2 - 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Pouch of Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 - 10 oz Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Packages of Fettuccine Noodles
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Put the Chicken and Cream Cheese in crock pot
- In a separate bowl whisk together cream of chicken soup and 1 and a half cans of water and the italian dressing pouch.
- Then pour that into the crock pot over chicken
- Cook on medium heat for 4 hours (or low for longer)
- Remove and Shred chicken once it's cooked
- You will want to whisk the sauce in the crock pot before adding the chicken back (whisk together until the cream cheese is combined, you will need to whisk for awhile so there are no white lumps)
- Put shredded chicken back into crock pot and mix with sauce then cook for another 20 minutes while you make the pasta.
- Boil water and cook fettuccine noodles
Inspired by Soda Pop AvenueThis post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.