Rainbow Fruit Skewers
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
PIN it by clicking the “PIN IT” button on any of the images!
Rainbow Fruit Skewers are full of nutrients, look gorgeous and taste great!
What I love about making Fruit Skewers is the kiddos enjoy eating them! It’s a great way to get picky little ones to eat their fruit. Since fruit is packed full of nutrients and antioxidants, this is something we definitely want them eating.
The kiddos can help make these just be careful they know the ends of the skewers are sharp.
Also, grab some plain yogurt with agave or honey mixed into it to dip these delicious treats in…it’s healthy and tastes great!
- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- The amount of fruit you need really depends on how many skewers you want to make....but here is what I used:
- Green grapes
- Red grapes
- Strawberries (cut in half)
- To make it look like a rainbow, follow this pattern:
- Put 2 Red Grapes on the skewer
- Then 2 blueberries
- Next is 2 Green grapes
- Put on a chunk of pineapple
- Then a chunk of cantaloupe
- Last you will want to put half of a strawberry on (I use half because the large ones ten to be too big).
- Optional - make a yogurt dip with plain yogurt and a little honey or agave mixed into it.
Blueberry Glazed French Toast Recipe
Oreo Brownie Pops Recipe
Crock-Pot Brown Rice Pudding
Best Homemade Garlic Pasta Sauce
Loaded Baked Potato Soup