It’s Recipe Wednesday!
If you’d like more info on what Recipe Wednesday is and how you can win a gift card by being a part of it, you can go here. I need more recipes!! =) Please send me more!
This recipe was submitted by Tammy! Thank you, I love pasta and cheese so this looks so delicious! Lots of coupons for it too, actually there is a coupon for every item!
“Easy Hammy Mac ‘n Cheese”
– Use $1/1 Mueller’s 100% Whole Grain Pasta printable
-Use $1/2 Market Pantry Shredded or Block Cheese Target printable
– Use $0.50/2 Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk printable
- Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour the melted margerine into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan (or a larger one, if you use extra cheese and/or 2 c. ham).
- Layer half of the pasta into the pan, along with half the ham, and then top with half of the cheese.
- Dot with 2 T. softened margerine. Repeat layers, ending with remaining margerine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the 2 eggs and evaporated milk.
- Pour evenly over the pasta.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
(Tammy’s son who can hardly wait to eat this yummy meal!)
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.