*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Aren’t these pizzas super cute?! I love making these with the kids for a snack or quick and easy lunch. I bet you probably have most of everything you need in your pantry/fridge right now. You just need some string cheese, crackers, olives and some type of a sauce like pizza sauce or tomato sauce works too. 😉 Enjoy!
Spider Web Pizza Snacks
- Pizza Sauce
- Round Crackers, Sandwich Slim Buns and/or Pita Breads
- String Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives
- Preheat oven to 375.
- If using slim buns, separate the halves.
- Take your pizza bases (cracker, bun or pita) and cover with pizza sauce.
- Take string cheese and open and pull into strings.
- Take 4 strings and lay across the base like you would cut a pizza.
- Cut more strings into smaller pieces to go across each “slice” of the pizza.
- To make a spider, cut the ends off of 2 olives one slightly large than the other.
- These 2 will be the head and body.
- Cut 2 slices off of the already cut olive and cut those slices in half to make legs for the spider.
- Place on spider on each pizza.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
- You can optionally put eyes on the spider by dipping a toothpick in mustard and touching it to the head.