You may want to head over to Starbucks on November 11th because participating Starbucks locations in the U.S. will be offering Veterans, Active Duty Service members, as well as their spouses a FREE cup of coffee for FREE! More info here.This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
Wow! I know a lot of you are looking for deals on these popular head phones! Hurry over to Amazon where you can get this Turtle Beach Call of Duty: MW3 Ear Force Bravo Limited Edition Programmable Wireless Universal Gaming Headset for just $69.99 (Reg. $169.95) + FREE Shipping!
- Exclusives: Custom military textured finish with MW3 insignia, Call of Duty embossed headband, Custom MW3 audio presets, MW3 downloadable multi-media content and bonus extras, Military-style equipment case, discounts on Turtle Beach swag
- The EFD comes pre-loaded with exclusive custom audio presets designed by the MW3 developers to optimize the game experience; also upload any of the many custom presets available on the Turtle Beach website to configure up to 18 personalized presets
- Rechargeable Battery provides more than 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay
- Sonic Lens with Sound Field Expander allows the player to widen or narrow the sound field to focus on sound cues that are difficult to hear like enemy footsteps
- Ear Guard with Blast Limiter limits the intensity of deafening sounds such as explosions and gunfire while Sonic Silencers eliminate background noise on your mic and online chat
You can send out a FREE Military care package to a loved one overseas with FREE shipping! They will be so happy to receive a fun little gift package!
The Scion Care Packages include things like Scion swag like beanies, a deck of cards and a complimentary hour of internet access – exclusively for U.S. Military personnel only.
Please share this by clicking on “Share this great deal below” so more Marines, Sailor, Soldiers and Airmen have the opportunity to receive one.
Photo Credit, Bargain BlessingsThis post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.