*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
Follow me on Pinterest:
Being a couponer, I’m sure you have some extra tubes of toothpaste lying around the house! Check out the top 5 ways you can use toothpaste to clean just about anything around the house and it even helps to relieve pains from burns and more! This is so neat!
1. Relieve irritation from bug bites, sores, and blisters – Apply a drop of toothpaste to a bug bite or insect sting to stop the itching and decrease any swelling. When applied to sores or blisters, it dries them up, thus allowing the wound to heal faster. It’s best when used overnight.
2. Clean up your fingernails – For cleaner, shinier, and stronger nails, simply scrub the underneath and tops of fingernails with a toothbrush and toothpaste.
3. Keep Hair in Place – If you’re looking to style and hold an extreme hair creation, try gel toothpaste as your go-to product if you’re out of regular hair gel.
4. Remove Carpet Stains – This is so simple and so cost effective! Just apply toothpaste to the stain and scrub it with an abrasive brush, then rinse immediately.
5. Add Sparkle and Shiny to your rusty and tarnished silver jewelry – Have some tarnished or rusty silver jewelry lying around? Rub toothpaste onto jewelry and leave overnight. Wipe clean with a soft cloth in the morning. Make sure you rinse all traces of toothpaste!
There are several ways you can use toothpaste to save money on expensive cleaning and personal care products! Head here to read 10 more ways to use toothpaste! I bet some of them will surprise you! 😉This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.