Hurry! You can sign up at Social Nature and possible score a FREE The Honest Stand Plant-Based Dips!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
If you have a Groot fan in your life, you will not want to miss this deal! Right now you can get this Groot Flowerpot for only $10.66! Plus you can get FREE shipping on orders over $25 or if you are an Amazon Prime Member.
- ➤ Name: Groot Action Figures Flower pot,best Christmas gift idea for your friends
- ➤ Commodity material:PVC. Height :6 inch. Weight:12.76 ounces
- ➤ Growing some succulents and flowers, making your living environment more vibrant
- ➤ Used as a pen holder- Groot action figures perfect design, can be placed on your desk, organized your pen or small items, very cute collectibles
- ➤ DESIGN DETAIL – the bottom of the hollow is more stable, and there is a small hole under the flowerpot, so that the extra water in the flowerpot will leak out in time
Did you know that on Easter Eve you can plant jelly beans and they will actually grow into special lollipops overnight?!
“Pin it” if you like it by clicking the button below:
This is something so fun to do with the kiddos…It’s kind of late tonight and they may be in bed by now but if they are, you can always do it in the morning (Easter morning). We are up late tonight because we were at the river a lot of the day but we had to make time for our “plants” tonight!
You plant magical jelly beans in dirt although we chose to do it in smashed up Oreo Cookies! Then, in the morning they wake up (or later that afternoon if you’re doing this on Easter) to a “Surprise”! The surprise we are putting in it is a Chocolate bunny lollipop. 😉
Have fun and be creative…the kiddos love seeing what grows in their magical jelly bean garden!
I’ve also heard of people making cake pops as the surprise and sticking the jelly beans to the outside of them with frosting. Love that idea too!
Note – you may want to remove the jelly beans so they know it grew into a surprise!
Now, anyone know how to make a dollar bill grow?! The closest I’ve come is by using coupons. 😆
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.