- MR. POTATO HEAD CHARACTERS: This Mr. Potato Head multipack features 5 wacky characters based on potato chip flavors: Original, Barb A. Cue, Saul T. Chips, Ranch Blanche, and Cheesie Onionton
- STACK AND PLAY: These Mr. Potato Head toys feature a different and exciting play pattern. Stack the plastic chip pieces then insert the accessories into the slots to create a Mr. Potato Head character
- BAG OF FUN: These bags of chips are filled with fun! Instead of starting with a solid potato body, kids build a character by first stacking the chips and clicking them into place
- ACCESSORIES INSIDE: Each Mr. Potato Head Chips figure includes its own accessories in a whimsical, resealable bag; great for storing the parts and for easy on-the-go fun
- Inspired by Disney/Pixar toy story 4 characters: Andy’s playroom potato pack toy is chock full of parts and pieces to create beloved characters from the Disney/Pixar toy story 4 movie
- 61 pieces: so many parts and pieces; Kids can mix and mash them to style Mr. Potato Head like Disney/Pixar’s Woody, Buzz, forky, Duke caboose, bunny, Duck, and Bo Peep, or create their own wacky characters
- Endless creative possibilities: kids will love creating Disney/Pixar’s toy story 4 characters or making their own. When mixing and mashing the parts and pieces, There is no wrong way to play
- Sized right for little hands: kids ages 2 and up can use their imaginations to re-create some of their favorite Disney/Pixar toy story movie moments or create their own Mr. Potato Head adventures
- Most parts work with other Mr Potato Head toys: most parts are compatible with other Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head toys. (Each sold separately.)
Thanks, Hip2Save!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
Calling all you Chili’s fans!! You can print a new coupon for FREE Pretzel Sticks or Sweet Potato Fries with purchase of an Adult Entree. Valid through 5/1. You can also show this on your mobile phone (or print the coupon).
*See more restaurant deals and coupons here.This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
Yummy!! You can head over to Target where you get yet another great deal! You will be able to score these delicious Alexia Sweet Potato Puffs for just $1.32 a bag! Check out the deal plan below:
Alexia Sweet Potatoes $3.09 (also, Buy 1 Get 1 50% off)
Use 2 of the $1/1 Alexia Product Coupons (under zip 30303)
= $1.32 each!
Photo Credit, Totally TargetThis post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
Hurry over to Amazon where you can get Mr. Potato Head the Amazing Spider-Man Spud Toy for only $4.79 (Reg. $12.99!). You will get FREE 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime (sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here) which is the way to get this in time for Christmas or free shipping when you spend $25 or more with super saver shipping! Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
- His starch enemies better watch out when this amazing mash is on a mission
- Dress the potato you love as your friendly neighborhood Spider Spud hero
- You can even mix and match all the parts to create your own wacky looks
- Mr. Potato Head toy comes with all the mix-and-match parts to make your friendly neighborhood Spider Spud hero, or your own wacky looks
- Potato body comes with 1 pair of eyes, 2 arms, pants with feet, web and spider suit
Woohoo! Right now on Kohl’s you can get this Playskool Mr. Potato Head Super Spud for just $16.99 (reg. $49.99)!
- Add this Playskool Mr. Potato Head Super Spud to your cart for $19.99 (reg. $42.99)
- Use the code BLACKFRI at checkout which will get you 15% off
- FREE Shipping when you spend $50 (or $5.95 otherwise)
- = just $16.99!
*See other HOT Kohl’s Black Friday deals HERE!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
Yummy! I love me some Sweet Potato fries and they taste even better when they’re just $0.49 a bag! Check out this HOT Albertsons deal you can currently score with the $1.00 off any Alexia sweet potato item coupon here.
Buy 2 Alexia Sweet Potato fries $2.99 each
Get back a $1 Catalina for buying 2 (like cash for your next purchase)
Use 2 of the $1/1 coupons here
Use 2 “Twice The Value Coupon” (found in the ad or in your Sunday paper attached to the Albertsons weekly circular)
= Only $0.49 a bag!
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
It doesn’t get any more frugal than potatoes, and it doesn’t get any more comforting than potato soup. Just the thing for when winter lingers and it seems like summer will never come.
Potatoes are a great thing to stock up on when you see them on sale (especially organic!) as they last pretty well in a cool, dark place. This recipe is a great way to use up the leftovers from a baked-potato-bar-dinner (which, by the way, is a great way to feed a big family or a bunch of hungry friends). Since baking potatoes isn’t tough, you might as well bake up a whole ton for dinner and plan on using the leftover potatoes for soup. That’s what I did, and I think I enjoyed the soup more than the original dinner.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
6 large organic Yukon Gold potatoes, baked
1/2 c butter
3 T flour
3 c milk
3/4 t salt
1/2 t black pepper
2 oz real bacon bits
4 oz sour cream – (I thought the addition of sour cream was going to be weird, but I tasted the soup before and after adding it since I was skeptical, and that little bit of tang is definitely key to the recipe.)
shredded cheddar cheese
diced green onions
- Melt butter in large, heavy pot.
- Whisk in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in milk, and continue to stir until slightly thickened.
- Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces and add to pot with salt, pepper, and bacon.
- Cook 5 minutes, then use a potato masher to mash the chunks up a bit.
- Stir in sour cream and add more milk if needed to get the consistency you want.
- Top with lots of cheese and diced green onions.