*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Calling all you Reese’s lovers out there (or peanut butter fanatics which would be me)! This next recipe for a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheese Ball is seriously delicious! It is one of my favorite “dips” and perfect for any occasion…or late night snack. 😉 You will surely impress any guest with this and it’s the perfect dish to take to someones house. Enjoy and be sure to make enough because it won’t last long. 😉
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
(Print Recipe Below)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- In your mixing bowl, combine everything but the chips, and beat until blended.
- Place mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball.
- Freeze for 1 hour until it holds its shape.
- Pour peanut butter and chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- Unwrap ball and roll it in chips to completely cover.
- Place on plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- Serve with vanilla wafer, graham cracker sticks, etc.