*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
- Pork roast sized for your crockpot
- 1-2 bags of sauerkraut, depending on crockpot size
- Black pepper
- Pour the sauerkraut in the bottom of the crockpot, juice and all.
- Add the meat to the top, cut in half if needed to fit, fat side up. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook on low 8 hours or until meat is tender and no longer pink.
This is a great, heartwarming, healthy meal for a cold day. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.