*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Brown Sugar and Garlic Chicken is delicious, SUPER easy and very inexpensive. Plus, you use the slow cooker and I am in love with my slow cooker….there are so many reasons why I try to use it as often as possible!
First of all, it’s very easy to just throw all the ingredients in and let it cook itself throughout the day. Then the fact that it doesn’t make the house 100 million degrees, is a huge benefit! This next meal cost me next to nothing since I already had a bag full of frozen chicken sitting in the freezer!
Also, see my post here about How Crock Pot Cooking Saves You Time & Money and If you don’t have a crock pot yet or need to get a new one, you can get one on Amazon here for $29.92 (Reg. $49.99) + FREE shipping!
- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 5 chicken breasts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sierra Mist lemon lime soda
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Combine all the ingredients in crock pot (except chicken) and whisk together until mixed thoroughly and all corn starch lumps are gone.
- Add chicken breasts to sauce in crock pot
- Cook on Medium for 4-6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Shred Chicken
- Let shredded chicken sit in sauce over "warm" setting or low for about 20 minutes
- Serve with rice or in taco shells and enjoy!
5 chicken breasts
1 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup vinegar
1/4 cup Sierra Mist lemon lime soda
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
2 tablespoons corn starch
Combine all the ingredients in crock pot (except chicken) and whisk together until mixed thoroughly and all corn starch lumps are gone.
Add chicken breasts to sauce in crock pot
Cook on Medium for 4-6 hours or high for 4 hours.
Let shredded chicken sit in sauce over “warm” setting or low for about 20 minutes
Serve with rice or in taco shells and enjoy!
Brown Sugar and Garlic Chicken
Adapted from hereThis post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.