*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Vegetarian Recipes are healthy and can be very tasty too.
Meatless dishes have become increasingly popular recently. More and more people are becoming more and more aware of what types of foods they are consuming. Vegetarian dishes are even popular among meat eaters. A lot of people are trying to watch their grocery budget and incorporating meatless dinners into their menu can save you a lot of money!
10 Vegetarian Recipes
1. Black Bean Soup – This sounds like a very filling dish, even without the added meat. Also a perfect dish for those cold evenings!
2. Vegetarian Soft Tacos – If you have never tried vegetarian tacos, you are missing out! You need meat to have an amazing taco.
3. Meatless Pasta – Any pasta without the meat is going to make your dollar stretch a little further.
4. Taco Salad With Meatless Option – This recipe has an option for both meatless and with meat. The taco salad looks really good, this is a great summer dish.
5. Vegetarian No Boil Ziti – This recipe is a no boil pasta recipe! No waiting for the water to boil? I’m sold! Sounds like a time saver and the recipe looks pretty tasty.
6. Basil and Lemon Spagetti – Even if you’re not a vegetarian or don’t normally enjoy meatless dishes, this was might just persuade you. Just the name of it sounds amazing! I can’t wait to try this one.
7. Roasted Roots – Roasted roots are so good and you can really get creative with the seasoning.
8. Vegetable Pesto Lasagna – Lasagna doesn’t need meat in it to be tasty. This vegetarian pasta uses pesto sauce and pesto sauce makes just about anything taste good.
9. Veggie Pita Salad – This veggie Pita salad would be a great lunch or a quick dinner during the summer. Either way I’m sure most people will really enjoy this one.
10. Roasted Pepper Brushetta – Brushetta is a popular Italian appetizer but added roasted red peppers and you have an amazing appetizer. Your friends and family will really think you out did yourself on this one.
Do you have a favorite Vegetarian Dish?This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.