It’s Recipe Wednesday!
Please feel free to send me your recipes (and links or the coupons you used) and if your recipe is chosen, you will get a $5 gift card! Send recipes to sarah@raininghotcoupons(DOT)com
Plus, don’t forget to “PIN” this by clicking Pin it in red below….
I need more recipes!! =) Please send me more!
This recipe was submitted by Diana! Thank you, I know I posted a casserole dish not too long ago but it’s always nice to have different recipes for this dish since it’s so good and easy!
*Creamy Baked Rotini*
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 box Ronzoni Garden Delight rotini shells1 tub Italian Cheese & Herb Philadelphia Cooking Creme
- 1 jar Bertolli pasta sauce (any flavor)
- 2 cups shredded Kraft Italian cheese blend
- A few sprays of Pam Olive Oil cooking spray.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown meat in skillet.
3. Boil pasta as directed on package.
4. Drain pasta and meat.
5. Combine pasta sauce, cooking cream, and 1 cup cheese until blended.
6. Add meat and pasta.
7. Use Pam to coat a 13 x 9 baking dish.
8. Pour pasta mixture into dish, cover with remaining cheese.
9. Cover with foil, bake 30 minutes, remove foil and bake 15 more minutes.
10.Cool for 10 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.