Want the best cookie recipe ever?! If you’re like me and love thin, chewy cookies then I have the best recipe you’ll ever make! Trust me on this one…the sugars caramelize and make it chewy.
This recipe will forever change the way you make a cookie. Grab some milk and sit by the first for some of the best cookies you’ll ever have. 😉 Enjoy!
Thin & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cream together sugar and butter
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until combines
- Then, add flour, baking soda and salt and combine
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Place about a tablespoon sized spoonful of cookie mix onto a greased cookie sheet (these tend to spread to put them a little further apart)
- Bake for 9 – 12 minutes!