This is big news…and if the testing turns out good, the news could get even BIGGER! What am I talking about you ask? Something that may affect YOU….if you shop at Walmart!
It’s really hard to get any 100% for sure answers about this but Walmart is doing a “Double Coupon” pilot testing event! Please keep in mind that this is ONLY for specific Walmarts (and mind you, there are not many included right now).
I read that there are 7 Walmarts in Utah that are participating and do the event on TUESDAYS. I got my info HERE.
I also heard this…
1. They are doubling all MFG (ONLY) coupons up to $.99. That means $.75 is worth $1.50.
2. They are price matching and using double coupons in WV
3. You must present each coupon with the item you are buying as they are doubling manually and must adjust the individual item, they cannot adjust the total.
4. Limits are as stated on the coupon (no limit stated means no limit)
So far I have heard these area are also Doubling! Please call your store ahead of time and find out if they are participating and what day:
- West Virginia
- Utah County – Utah ( 7 Walmarts are doubling)
- West Virginia Wayne
- West Virginia Findlay
Please let us know if your store is participating!
Thanks for that info, I Heart the Mart