So….here it is….today’s topic is: “What time is the best time to go coupon shopping and what is your schedule”?
I will tell you the way my schedule goes and then please share what you do, any methods or tips you may have!
- Saturday night I get all of my shopping lists ready for the next day, clip coupons, get organized for the hectic, money saving craziness the next day!
- Sunday morning, wake up, head to the dollar store to get my papers (Dollar Tree). If there are any coupons I need from the inserts that day, I will sit in my car with my scissors and clip away!
- Head on over to Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Albertsons (whichever stores have deals I’m getting). Sometimes it’s one store and sometimes it’s all 3!
- This can take anywhere from 1.5 – 4 hours depending on how extensive the trips are and how many deals I’m getting.
- Come home, organize and put away items purchased, and then onto coupon organization.
*My Walgreens re-stocks items on Thursdays. If you get there on a Monday or even Sunday and they are out of the item you are looking for, my store will let you “order” the items. They put the order in Wednesday and get what they can on Thursday. So basically, check with your store on what day they “re-stock items”.
**2nd best tip, make sure you keep up with you coupon organization!!! This is key! Trust me, you don’t want to have a pile of newspapers sitting there….waiting for attention! I would know this…from experience. 🙁 No fun.
***Pull out expired coupons from your binder while watching TV throughout the week. This is an easy process so why not do it while doing something easy (watching TV).
****My favorite one of all: Check Raining Hot Coupons multiple times throughout the day to get all the HOT, crazy, insane deals and freebies! 😉
Now, it’s YOUR turn, what are your tips, methods, schedule?!