*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Everyone loves a good casserole right?! Well what about the traditional green bean casserole? It’s one of my favorite Holiday side dishes (in fact, I’m not sure why I don’t make it more often, other than November and December!) but I always seem to forget the exact way to make it without reading it somewhere. This recipe will help you remember and make a delicious side dish all throughout the year.
Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 lb Green Beans
- 1/4 cup Milk or Water
- 4 oz French Fried Onions
- Wash green Bean and remove stems.
- In a large pot boil green beans for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium sized bowl mix green beans, soup and milk/water.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Add a half of French Fried onions.
- Bake in 350 Oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add remaining French Fried Onions.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.