*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious recipe then I bet you will love this next one. Sometimes I crave pizza (especially when I am trying to eat healthy) so this recipe has helped with that craving. If you are on a diet or eating healthy, try this veggie pizza next time you get that craving. It really is satisfying and it’s a perfect way to get in some healthy vegetables. I make my own ranch seasoning, see the recipe here.
I like to let the kiddos help make it so they are more prone to wanting to eat their “creation”! Enjoy!
Veggie Pizza Bites
- 2 cans Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 packet (1/3 cup) dry Ranch Dressing mix (I make my own, see the recipe here)
- 1/2 cup Broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup Cucumber slices (cut in quarters)
- 8 chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Carrots
- Heat oven to 375.
- Unroll both cans and press dough into bottom and sides of ungreased raised edge baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and dressing mix until blended.
- Spread mixture over crust.
- Decorate with vegetables.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.