Anyway, with that being said, Walmart has released info on their 2012 Layaway program! This year’s layaway will be from Sept 16 – December 14th 2012!
New layaway features at Walmart include:
- An expanded list of eligible categories, including small home appliances and select sporting goods such as basketball goals, trampolines and large exercise equipment. Customers can also use layaway for a broad selection of electronics, toys and jewelry.
- Early layaway access for shoppers who like their local Walmart store on Facebook. Customers simply need to sign up on their local Walmart Facebook page beginning August 28 to be able to start their layaway two days early on Sept. 14.
- A full refund of the layaway open fee ($15) given on a Walmart gift card for customers who make their final payment.
- A down payment of 10 percent or $10, whichever is greater, is required and is applied to the purchase.
- Individual items must be priced $15 or more, and the total layaway purchase must be at least $50.
- If the order is cancelled or not paid in full, the open fee is not refunded; however, no additional cancellation fee will be charged.
Thanks, Super Coupon Lady