*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here is a really yummy recipe you can make all Summer long. This Watermelon Agua Fresca Float is like a Watermelon smoothie that will really quench your thirst. These are really cute garnished with a small piece of watermelon. Enjoy…
Watermelon Agua Fresca Float
- 4 cups cubed Seedless Watermelon
- 8 fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 cup Sparkling Water
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Agave or Honey
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Place in watermelon in blender with lime and agave or honey and run until pureed.
- Add 1 cup of sparkling water to blender.
- Place a several scoops of ice cream in each glass.
- Pour watermelon mixture over ice cream to make float.
- If it doesn’t foam up add a splash of sparkling water to create more fizz.