*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Summer drink recipes are some of my favorites because I love sweet and cold, refreshing drinks. This watermelon lemonade will quench your thirst and make for a unique, sweet drink this summer. You can let the kiddos help whip up a batch and use it during a BBQ, pool day or just a fun snack. We like cutting the watermelon pieces and using them as toppers. Enjoy!
- 4 cup cubed Seedless Watermelon
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil. Stir to dissolve.
- Allow to cool.
- Place watermelon, sugar syrup and lemon juice in blender. Run until completely liquified.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cup water and run to mix.
- Chill and serve over ice. Garnish with watermelon or lemon slices.