*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
This is the best way to enjoy Watermelon..in my opinion. 😉 This Watermelon sorbet is a little different than ice cream; it’s almost like a slushee mixed with ice cream. The kiddos love how it melts in your mouth. This is a perfect way to end a hot Summer day. 😉 Enjoy!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 8 cup Seedless Watermelon
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a small pan, add sugar and water and bring to a boil.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- Puree watermelon in batches and place in a large bowl.
- Add sugar syrup and lemon juice and mix well.
- place in a 13×9 dish, cover and place in freezer until firm.
- Puree frozen mixture before serving.