*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Talk about a super easy and delicious dip recipe! This white chocolate peppermint dip recipe is not only gorgeous and easy to make, it tastes delicious too! I like to bring this out at parties…it a perfect dip for cookies, sweet breads, fruits, etc. Enjoy!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Peppermint Hershey Kisses (20)
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 15 Starlight Mints or 5 Candy Canes
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Crush candy canes in food processor.
- Melt Hershey Kisses by microwaving 45 seconds, stirring and heating for another 30 seconds.
- Mix together cream cheese, marshmallow creme, melted kisses, peppermint extract and crushed candy.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve with cookies to dip.