*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Talk about a decadent dessert. 😉 These brownies are not just a standard homemade brownie…they have an AMAZING white chocolate strawberry sauce that is actually quite easy to make. Your guests and family will be extremely impressed with this unique and delicious dessert. Enjoy…
White Chocolate Strawberry Sauce Brownies
- 2 Sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Cups granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp. Coffee extract (optional) It does not have an overwhelming flavor in this fudge brownie.
- 2 Eggs (whipped)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 2 Cups Flour
- pinch of salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together until well blended.
- Add Vanilla, coffee extract, mix well.
- Slowly Pour in the eggs while mixing.
- In a separate bowl mix the cocoa, salt and flour until mingled well.
- Add slowly to the wet ingredients and blend until smooth, 1-2 minutes on low.
- Bake in an 8×8 pan for 18-22 minutes. (Time varies depending on oven, I use the convection setting to regulate baking temperatures).
- Brownies will be soft and fudge like after cooling.
- 1 Cup of white chocolate chips
- 3 T. Milk
- Mix the White Chocolate Chips and milk in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between increments until white chocolate is smooth; having a consistency to honey.
- Add 3/4 cup diced fresh strawberries and fold together with the white chocolate.
- Spoon over brownies.