*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
See more Inexpensive Homemade Gift Ideas HERE.
This next recipe makes for an awesome gift….and these not only taste delicious, they are also SUPER cute! These would also be really cute with a burlap bow on them. Enjoy…
Be sure to Print out the FREE Printable Labels HERE too!
White Star Pretzels in a Jar
- 20-30 Star Shaped Pretzels
- 6 oz Brilliant White Candy Melts
- Red White Green Sprinkle Decorations
- Place cooling rack over a piece of wax paper
- Heat white candy chips in small Bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip Pretzels in white chocolate to cover completely and place on cooling rack sprinkle with decorations.
- Repeat for remaining pretzels.
- Allow to set before placing in jar.