*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Did you know you can use wonton wraps to make whatever kind of “appetizer bite” you want?! You can stuff these with cheese and whatever other ingredients you want to make then unique and flavorful. This time I stuffed them with cheese and jalapenos to make them hot popper bites. Enjoy…
Wonton Popper Bites
Recipe yields 50 wantons
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup mexi blend cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced (to make them hotter 3-4 peppers)
- 1 package 50 count small wonton wraps
- Mix the cream cheese, mexi blend cheese, mozzarella cheese, ranch and peppers into a bowl, mix well.
- Open your wonton wraps, place them on a flat surface put a tablespoon of filling in the middle of each wonton.
- Dip your finger in water and wet the edges of the wonton, fold it over in half and press the edges together. The water will act like glue and seal them shut.
- Fry the wontons in oil over medium- high heat.
- Cook them for 15-20 seconds on each side, take out of hot oil and let drain on a paper towel.