*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I like coming up with unique and healthy recipes. These Zucchini Parmesan Chips are just that, they are healthy and a much better alternative to a potato chip. You can cut your zucchini thin or thicker depending on how you want it. Sometimes I like them thin and other times I cut them thick. These are also great for the kids because they eat their veggies and have no clue it’s good for them. Enjoy!
Zucchini Parmesan Chips
- 2 Zucchini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut zucchini into 1/4″ slices.
- Combine parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Dip zucchini into oil then toss in crumb mixture and place on prepared sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until crisp and brown.